- Comfort Head Strap (1 unit) pre-bundled in the pack
- Eco- friendly and biodegradable
- Highly breathable and its moisture absorbent properties make it perfect for every season.
- 9-layer filtration through four layers of linen and 5-layer PM2.5 filter
- Very smooth and gets softer with every wash
- It has no static and pilling problems.
How to use:
The pack contains a linen mask and 2 PM2.5 filters. Pick one filter from the pack of 2 filters and insert it in the pocket of linen mask. Wash the mask only after removing the filter. The filter cannot be washed, though you can spray-sanitize it and keep it in open to dry for some time.
Gentle handwash in normal water and hang to dry. Avoid using Laundry brush.
Think Premium, Think Linen
Why choose linen masks? Linen is a luxury material made from flax plants over a laborious manufacturing method. The durability of linen makes it 30% stronger than cotton. Where cotton starts losing its shape after repeated washing, Linen keeps getting better after every wash. The Anti-static property of linen makes it dust and stain-resistant. It’s a breathable material that allows comfortable air circulation. The structural properties of linen ensure that the product will always retain its shape. The more often you will wear linen masks, the fabric will become smoother and wonderful to wear. As a response to the changing lifestyle where breathable masks have become a key to a comfortable day, we started manufacturing Linen Washable Masks. Our new linen masks have all the goodness of PureMe Reusable Masks.
Benefits of PureMe Linen Reusable Anti Pollution Mask
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection